Cilantro Jalapeño Dip/Sauce
- 1 cup medium to firmly packed cilantro
- 2-3 jalapeños with the seeds removed
- 1/2 cup canned garbanzo beans, washed and skins removed
- 1/4 cup evoo
- juice of one lime (should be at least 2 tbsps.)
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt (add more to taste - I added 1/8 tsp. of Jacobsen's Black Garlic Salt)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 heaping tbsp. of picked onion (recipe here)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender. You can start with one jalapeño and add more to taste. If you know you like it spicy, feel free to add in a few seeds!
- Remove from food processor and let it set in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Serve with your favorite chips or veggies for dipping. Add it to tacos, burritos, nachos, or any bowl of food. Enjoy!
Recipe by Yams & Yoga at https://yamsandyoga.com/cilantro-jalapeno-dip/